Sunday, April 20, 2008

When will it end??

OK, April 20th and there's a foot of snow on my balcony.. this just isn't right.. LOL and it's not stopping for the next few days either.. sigh..

On a lighter note, 31 more sleeps {wink} then I'll be extremely happy! I cant wait, but I've been waiting for this, basically, all my life, so 31 more days isn't so bad. The last week is gonna be killer. Sorry, I know I'm being vague, but, I dont wanna jinx it. There's alot of people out there, mean people, who don't like to see other people happy - their own lives are shitty and they dont think anyone else has a right to be happy {already had to encounter 2 saboteurs} Frankly I wanna shout it from the rooftops LOL and I plan on doing so after. The people who know me know about it, I'm so grateful I have their ear to talk to about it. This is MY YEAR. Last year sucked bigtime, but this year is going great!!

I am hoping to also take a trip to Vegas June 21st for two dear friends' wedding. I've never met them, but have grown close and fond of them both. If I can swing it, I will. So if anyone is reading this and you wanna grab a quick game or two when I'm there, lemme know :o)

T
xo

PS anyone reading this pre 9pm eastern sunday - ThysAsyllum multi - pw is thys

2 comments:

dealisup said...

Exciting things have happened to you. Are you a 'mountain girl'? You are an hour away from the most amazing mountains in the country. Hope you get out and enjoy them.

What's this little secret? Could it be... I think it could...

I'm happy that you are happy! Keep blogging.

Joe_Dirt_50 said...

Well I for one know the secret and can't wait until the world can rejoice right along with you. You deserve this girl friend and I can't wait to hear how everything works out.

Also nicely done on your new poker rooms hun, I always knew this is how you would turn out...lol.

jd