Friday, May 9, 2008

12 more sleeps... :o)

I played the VIP this past wednesday.. I bubbled.. yes, 19th.. sigh, beginning not to like poker so much. I wanna take a break so bad, but I have responsibilities that dont allow me to {the forum and the room} so i'm pretty much stuck. All I can do is play way less and hope that my brain doesn't explode.

But none of it matters, what's important to me is going to happen really soon, and I cant wait!! getting close.. getting more excited.. teehee, such a stinker not spilling all the beans, I know, but, the people who know, know what I'm talking about :o)

Work is going good.. getting into the groove of it all. It's a growing experience for everyone here, learning each other's boundaries. But for the most part, it was a good decision on my part to take the chance and uproot. I love my apartment - minus the geese who insist on doing fly-bys past my balcony, honking their fool heads off - sounds like someone's killing them.. wait, that's not a bad idea.. lol, kiddin', well maybe only a lil.

Anywho, more later..

T
XO

No comments: