Wednesday, May 14, 2008

7 more, and counting...

cant believe it's one more week.. teehee Now it's getting real.. Now it's getting really real.. but I'm so ready!! Thanks to the people who have been putting up with me about this LOL All are poker players so just think of it as an exercise in patience!!

On Sunday I had a tourney on Absolute, got 2nd, yay me. Really needed the cash, then yesterday, I sign on like usual to my room.. I got more than I thought in my bankroll. wtf? I check.. looks like RTR sent me $37 worth of my referral money WOOHOO! Thanks to all that I referred :o) Now I dont have such tight butt cheeks about my account LOL

I hope everyone reading this is having an awesome day!!

T
XO

PS Still 4 more tourneys this month, 9 eastern on AP, Saturdays and Sundays, password is thys

And play my room..lol..I know you're around.. ;o)

No comments: