Wednesday, June 18, 2008

time for a new post...

Well, since my last post I've come to the conclusion that Dave was just like any other lying man out there.. that he didn't mean anything what he said. Pity.. I thought he was different and couldn't believe he could be that cold. I ALWAYS say what I mean, and mean what I say - why is it so damn hard for people to be the same way??

I'm sure that he will eventually read this so... You are the worst man I've ever known. To lie the way you did, say you love me, sleep with me, lie to shosh telling her you couldn't touch me, ONLY for your own gain - is SICK and TWISTED. I've been lied to before - that's nothing new - but for you to take it to the extent you did, was cruel. You said I wasn't the truth; you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face - which is what I should have done when you wanted to sleep with me on the friday before I left. But no, I loved you, so I did. So you are lower than pond scum that will get what's coming to you. karma's a bitch.

edit: forgot to add... no, I do NOT "owe you two" - shosh, ask him what that means, he'll probably lie again so nevermind.


Now on to BETTER news:

My good friend Kevin (blaze982) won the raketherake freeroll in May and is going to Vegas!!! Nice part, I'm going with him :) woohoo!! Game #48 (June 26 - 29) I'll be there to support him, and probably sweat to death lol. remember - fish belly white Canadian here.. LOL Whoda thunk - a holiday with a person who isn't a lying sack of shit..

I also have some tourneys coming up on Absolute first one is June 19th - please come play them, the more the merrier. Thursdays 9eastern for the Bounty game - $1 goes to the pot, $1 goes on everyone's head. And on Saturdays 9eastern for limit HORSE, this is a rebuy. All my tourneys have same password (thys).

TWMA

T
XO

No comments: