Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monsters of Rock ROCKED!!!

Man o Man!!! what a great concert!!! Floor seats... with one of my best buds... Finally saw Ozzy for the first time! He's still the best :o)

We got there a little late, and just missed Testament.. doh!! but seen Serj Tankin (sp) then another band (not sure who..lol, we were in the beer line up) then Judas Priest. I had seen them before and they still kick ass!

Then this real big guy, must have been 7 feet tall said he'd keep our places on the floor for us... I really had to go (remember - beer line up - LOL). We just made it back for Ozzy and I swear, he may appear to be a lil off centre, but he's smart as hell. His show starts on the big screen with funny clips of him impersonating different movies and people. Then he gets right into it and rocks the place. He also has a foam hose for the crowd - LOL, he loves that thing..

I cant wait for my friend to send me the pics and the mpegs (shhh - teehee) She's now hunting a concert we can go to in possibly Vancouver, or someplace relatively close in Canada :o)

Poker note - lost my stake :o( bad donking, oh well, that's AP.. more in a few..

Tarina
XO

No comments: