Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time to Partay!!!

Hi Everyone, hope you are all enjoying the summer so far. And what better way to enjoy it but with an outdoor concert!! I managed to get floor seats for Monsters of Rock in Calgary today YAY ME!! Ozzy here I come!!

Poker is going good.. my tourneys on AP seem to be one of the popular ones on there (rebuy Saturdays, bounty Thursdays, 9 eastern, password is thys) I won last Saturday's rebuy, but was out REALLY early in the bounty Thursday, doh, oh well, that's poker.

I managed to make the money Thursday in the $10R, 13th, vs the last time I played it, 20th, so at least I'm getting better. :o) I'm going to try and build a stake I was given.. The staker has faith in my abilities and that's what drives me. I have $50 left of the stake - and I'm going to play some of the $5R's to WIN {determined look on my face).

But first, TIME TO PARTAY!! I'll post the results of the concert soon.

Tarina
xo

1 comment:

Vikesfan353 said...

I was on the floor 13 rows back for the first ever Monsters of Rock tour.
Dokken, Kingdom Cum, Metallica, The Scorpions, and Van Halen. June 10th 1989....weeeeeeeeee!
Have fun..be safe..